The quaint suburban town of Holly Springs is located outside of Raleigh / Durham and has been nationally recognized as one of the safest towns to live in the US! Hence, there’s no surprise why Holly Springs has become an increasingly popular destination for home buyers! For those who favor a small town feel, affordability and family-friendly conveniences, Holly Springs is a great choice to settle in and call home. This rapidly growing suburb also provides an abundance of job opportunities, parks, outdoor activities, easy access to local foods & goods, shopping, restaurants and a well thought out master plan for growth.
REAL ESTATE IN HOLLY SPRINGS:
Single family homes and row houses represent the majority of housing available in Holly Springs, and most of the homes were built from the year 2000 and on. Investing in a Holly Springs home will allow buyers to benefit from all the elements of a booming community.
THINGS TO DO IN HOLLY SPRINGS:
Holly Springs is a flourishing community with plenty of activities and events, for all ages and interests, all year long.
- Enjoy fishing, canoeing and bird watching at Bass Lake Park, Holly Spring’s top attraction.
- Take a leisurely stroll, run or bike ride on one of the ever expanding Holly Springs greenway trails.
- Visit the continuously growing Downtown Village District, featuring the highly popular Holly Springs Farmers Market and Holly Springs Cultural Center, home to artistic experiences, visual arts, and artistic programs (including art, dance, music and theater classes).
- If you’re into skating and biking you must check out the Daniel Dhers Action Sports Complex. It’s the largest family oriented action sports facility in the world!
- Catch a Holly Springs Salamanders game at Ting Park. The park also features multi-purpose fields and tennis courts.
- Gather your family and friends and get to know the Holly Springs community at the town hosted festivals & events. Get into the holiday spirit and make some lasting memories at the Happy Holly Days parade and Main Street Christmas.
- History enthusiasts love to take a stroll on the Historic home trail, and learn all about various homes enriched with history.
- Nearby Atlantic Coast Conference athletic events (NC State, Duke and UNC), NHL Carolina Hurricanes events, Durham Bulls and Carolina Mudcats minor league baseball events.
- Enjoy a quick and easy getaway at the beach or in the mountains (only 2+ hours away)!
Holly Springs is home to some of the best rated public schools in the triangle area. Public schools in Holly Springs are included in the Wake County Public School System and offer year-round and traditional calendar options. Student assignments are updated annually and subject to change. For current school calendar assignments, access the Wake County Public School System website. Charter school options are available and typically enrolled through a lottery system. Paid private school options are also available.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.