Raleigh is not your typical southern state capital. Located in the center of North Carolina, Raleigh has experienced rapid growth in recent years while maintaining its rich history. The downtown area is ever expanding with new business concepts opening all the time. The suburban areas of Raleigh are littered with beautiful scenery, entertainment and communities that meet the needs of any and all demographics.
REAL ESTATE IN RALEIGH:
Raleigh has a unique collection of real estate opportunities. The downtown scene offers anywhere from extremely modern to traditional housing. Midtown around North Hills is minutes from downtown and has well established neighborhoods along with contemporary new construction. With so much business, retail and community feel; other areas of Raleigh have a lot to offer any prospective resident.
THINGS TO DO IN RALEIGH:
Raleigh has so much to offer in the way of entertainment, local attractions and public space. Here are a few highlights:
- Downtown has well established restaurants as well as new concept eateries opening monthly. Some examples of activities include food halls, breweries, rooftop dining, museums, parks and festivals.
- The Raleigh parks and recreation system has multiple parks spread throughout the city for all types of entertainment for any age. Greenway trails are also a great option for exercise in the city.
- North Carolina State Fair, holiday parades, concerts and theatre.
- Nearby Atlantic Coast Conference athletic events (NC State, Duke and UNC), NHL Carolina Hurricanes events, Durham Bulls and Carolina Mudcats minor league baseball events.
- Enjoy a quick and easy getaway at the beach or in the mountains (only 2+ hours away)!
Raleigh offers a variety of education opportunities through public, charter and private schools. Public schools in Raleigh are part of the Wake County Public School System and offer year-round or traditional calendar options. Student assignments are updated annually and subject to change. For current school calendar assignments, access the Wake County Public School System website.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.